Friday, July 6, 2007
Sprinkler Park Fun
I finally got to experience the spinkler park today with Aidan and Chris. We had a blast! Aidan had this silly little giggle the whole way home like he was remembering how fun it was. It was hilarious! I forgot Aidan's hat...so we didn't stay long, but it was tons of fun...and FREE!
Dancing in the water...
Making friends...as usual...
Getting dirty...another favorite past time! :) The sprinkler part is a big concrete slab surrounded by grass and then a fence. The grass makes nice mud for little boys to play in. Although the mud was much easier to clean off than the cake he was playing in earlier. We had pictures taken again today of all four kids (my friends I see every Friday) playing with one big birthday cake. It was tons of fun, but very messy and not easy to clean up without a bath tub or sprinkler park. It is a once in a lifetime thing that we won't do again! :) Pictures to follow when I get the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment