Sorry I haven't posted this week. Aidan is feeling much better. The rash was gone by Thursday, so we could enjoy our weekly visit with friends. Although the group was only half it's normal size it was a comfort as usual. EB and Carolyn were off visiting friends in another state and Rachel and Heather were off saying goodbye to Rich (husband and daddy) as he left the country on business. So, Lenore, Caimon, Aidan, and I headed off to our old stomping grounds...the mall! It was nice to just walk and window shop again as that's my newest defense. It's hard to spend money at the mall when you don't bring any! :)
Anyways, with the excitement of Harry Potter on Saturday I have been reading it up until about half and hour ago when I finished it. But, now I work the next three days. So, hopefully next weekend I can post again. Don't worry though, Aidan wasn't neglected for my reading...we went out today with my friend Abby to the pool as well as yesterday with Chris. Aidan even got to go down the water slide, many times both days!
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment