Aidan likes this step stool and sat here (not standing!) for a long time just kicking his legs. He's also gotten in the habit lately of hitting himself in the head. I'm not really sure what it's about...maybe he's just fed up with us crazy parents!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Fun with Mommy
Aidan and I had a wonderful day just the two of us. I have been working a lot lately, so we haven't had much time to be alone. We didn't have any big plans for the day, so it was fun to just play.
Aidan likes this step stool and sat here (not standing!) for a long time just kicking his legs. He's also gotten in the habit lately of hitting himself in the head. I'm not really sure what it's about...maybe he's just fed up with us crazy parents!
Although this is a look of shock...it really is Aidan blowing kisses. He just started blowing kisses and it's so cute! Well, he doesn't really blow them, they don't get past his hand...but it's the thought that counts.
This afternoon we took a long bike ride to run some errands. It was fun, although it proves that I'm really out of shape. After lunch, we went to the park intending to go in the sprinkler park. But, to my dismay the sprinkler park was closed due to a severe thunderstorm warning. Please note the bright sunshine in the following pictures...no thunderstorm in sight, just hot and humid weather! But, we made the best of it and played at the playground. Aidan climbed and climbed.
Although this is not the best picture, I took it because Aidan was sliding down the slide. He went down himself, although I think it surprised him. I tried to get him to do it again and he would only go down on his belly.
"ooooh" is another of Aidan's frequent noises. He uses it to show that he likes something/someone. You can see that he's doing it in this picture by the Merry-go-round at the park.
"Please mommy, take me for another ride in the Bee!"
Aidan likes this step stool and sat here (not standing!) for a long time just kicking his legs. He's also gotten in the habit lately of hitting himself in the head. I'm not really sure what it's about...maybe he's just fed up with us crazy parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment