Saturday, July 14, 2007
Back to the Gardens
Yesterday was of course Friday again and we went to the Gardens for our weekly outing. All four kids were able to play together (well, they weren't to interested in each other as evidenced by the following photos). But, the mommies had fun catching up and offering much needed support as usual. All the kids are at different developmental levels, making it so fun to watch them all grow! Caimon, the one in purple and black, just started walking this week. Isn't she cute with her hands up in the air?
Why do we even try to get cute pictures with all kids together? They are too interested in their own skills to indulge us! :)
We let the kids play in the "Great Lakes" exhibit in the children's garden. I don't think we were really supposed to let them play in this, but we got away without any reprimands and the kids had a blast!
I couldn't get this picture to load the right way, but I had to include it anyways because I thought it was cute! Caimon kept drinking the water from the fountain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment