A ghost on the "kooky not spooky" trick-or-treat trail.
Monday, October 22, 2007
The Zoo goes Boo
After our eventful day on Friday, we decided to go to the zoo on Saturday. The zoo was holding its annual "Zoo goes Boo" event. We got the kids all dressed up in their costumes and headed in!
Carolyn, the love bug.

A ghost on the "kooky not spooky" trick-or-treat trail.
Caimon, the cat, from Aristocats, I think.
Rachel, a lady bug.
I liked this picture of Carolyn at the petting zoo.
Aidan at the petting zoom visiting a goat.
Aidan entering the kiddy haunted house. They had smoke and a strobe light set up inside. All the kids really enjoyed it!
Aidan pulled on the wicked witches legs. I think he was trying to save her!
Check out the crazy snow leopard. I think he was waiting for his lunch to arrive.
And from the other side. Unfortunately I forgot my good camera so I couldn't zoom in at all.

A ghost on the "kooky not spooky" trick-or-treat trail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the costume. Brianna was dumbo her first halloween! It looks like it was a fun day!
Post a Comment