Monday, November 12, 2007
Back Again
I apologize for my absence, thing just haven't been very exciting in our lives lately. I got a new camera this week with a bonus I got from work, so I'm still getting used to taking pictures with it. We also got a new car sesat for Aidan as he was still using his infant car seat. I also had to adjust the straps in the car seat in Chris' car. So, the other day our living room was 'car seat heaven '. Aidan had fun until he discovered how you could walk up them and flip them. Then, the car seats had to go away.
He's still climbing...and he makes me nervous most of the time. But, he figures out where he wants to go and find what can be done to get him there!
"I love books"
"Honk!"
"Honk" Aidan is enjoying honking Auntie Sara's nose at the mall yesterday. We went to the mall to let Daddy get some homework done.
We saw lots of friends at the mall too. This is my co-worker's daughter Olivia. She shared her ice cream with Aidan.
This is during dinner last night. Aidan had just had a bath...needless to say he got a second one!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment