He is soo cute! I love that he looks so sad in the one picture... Not sure if you've heard yet, but Kristen is about 8 weeks pregnant with her first. She just had her first ultrasound- confirming that there is only one little baby in there (she had been on fertility meds for a month and twins run in our family). I'm already planning on having a wagon to pull my little flower girl or ring bearer down the aisle next August!
1 comment:
He is soo cute! I love that he looks so sad in the one picture... Not sure if you've heard yet, but Kristen is about 8 weeks pregnant with her first. She just had her first ultrasound- confirming that there is only one little baby in there (she had been on fertility meds for a month and twins run in our family). I'm already planning on having a wagon to pull my little flower girl or ring bearer down the aisle next August!
Post a Comment