Saturday, August 4, 2007

Growing so fast!

Aidan is growing up so fast! He is learning new things everyday. He is walking and climbing in, over, on, under, etc everything! He can sign two words (more and milk), is pointing at objects, has 8 teeth now (and molars on the way...his gums are so swollen, poor guy), is becoming aware of other people, can tickle (and pinch...ow!), has a definite sense of humor, and a desire to do things that mommy and daddy are doing. He is becoming a little mirror of everything we do. It is so neat to see, but really makes me take a look at what I'm up to. As evidenced by the lastest grunts and points toward my Coke at lunch. He wants it...

Anyways, here is a short video update of Aidan. There are three main segments: a funny little mischievous giggle that he's gotten into, signing more (which means I want something, and for those of you signers out there, this is not the official "more" sign, but it's how he thought it should go), and dipping a French fry in ketchup. That was one of those times he was just fussing in the chair until I figured out that he wanted to dip his fry like I was doing. Once I figured it out, he was happy as a clam! I'm still trying to get video of him blowing kisses. It is incredibly precious. He knows it's a sign of affection that people do when they are leaving...and people leave in the car right? So every passing car on the street, people in the grocery store, etc get blown kisses. But, he won't always do it when asked, so it's hard to get it on video. Someday!

Enjoy:

No comments: