Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dryer Success

Although this picture didn't load right, the ever challenging dryer saga is now over! Tuesday night Chris' dad came over and helped us hook up the dryer. After still a few more leaks, more trips to Lowe's, and a few more upset men...the dryer is working and there is no gas leak (that we can smell or see...)! I have yet to actually dry a load of clothes in it, tomorrow is my first chance since I've been working like crazy lately! The hospital moves in exactly one month from today, so the crunch time is on! The part that was broken after the first long day of trying...and where the "illegal" part was hooked up in the first place.
The black pipe along the ceiling was what we had to add...what a headache! But, I have a beautiful new dryer! Now...onto the washer! :)

1 comment:

Kretyen said...

Great! Glad to see it "up to code" and working.