Hi Christi,Those pictures are so cute...I can not believe you got him to do all those faces. I feel like I always miss cute faces on Alexis:)
Marcy,The trick is to have a grandpa standing by with his finger on the shutter button constantly. You have to, like, glue the camera to the grandpa's face and tell him to take a lot of pictures. That's how you get cute faces. --Ken B.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Christi,
Those pictures are so cute...I can not believe you got him to do all those faces. I feel like I always miss cute faces on Alexis:)
Marcy,
The trick is to have a grandpa standing by with his finger on the shutter button constantly. You have to, like, glue the camera to the grandpa's face and tell him to take a lot of pictures. That's how you get cute faces. --Ken B.
Post a Comment