Aidan had his first real ice cream cone yesterday in Frankfort at an ice cream store I used to frequent as a child. I got him superman, which made for great pictures, but was a huge mess! Just look... He actually ate the entire ice cream cone and all! (Well, except for the half of it that ended up all over him!). We ended up just walking him down to the lake to clean him off. We gave people a good laugh as we wheeled him down the street! :) He wasn't thrilled about being cleaned off, although the lake was incredibly warm!
Hi, I just wrote you a note but I quess it didn't work. So I will tell you again that I loved seeing the pictures of Aidan and the comments were great too. He is really a cutie. I would love to see he and Alexis together as she is really a character too. We had both Alexis and Brianna here for 10 days while they Marcy and Paul moved and we loved it. We would love to have you write back and tell us how you are doing, I'd love to hear about your job. Come and see us too if you can. Our e-mail is dgped@comcast.net. Lots of Love, Diane and Gerry
I see that my mom has been able to see your pictures...I told her to check it out. Aidan is so cute and he looks so much like Chris!! I can not believe it!! Talk to you soon...
2 comments:
Hi, I just wrote you a note but I quess it didn't work. So I will tell you again that I loved seeing the pictures of Aidan and the comments were great too. He is really a cutie. I would love to see he and Alexis together as she is really a character too. We had both Alexis and Brianna here for 10 days while they Marcy and Paul moved and we loved it. We would love to have you write back and tell us how you are doing, I'd love to hear about your job. Come and see us too if you can. Our e-mail is dgped@comcast.net. Lots of Love, Diane and Gerry
Hi Chrisit,
I see that my mom has been able to see your pictures...I told her to check it out. Aidan is so cute and he looks so much like Chris!! I can not believe it!! Talk to you soon...
-Marcy
Post a Comment