Sunday, September 2, 2007

Corn and a Bowl Full of Cherries

The Ghost Ship lives on. Aidan, Mommy, and Grandpa give the Ship another voyage.We've had beautiful weather up at the cottage and have taken full advantage of it, eating outside every opportunity we get! See the happy family...and the beautiful "beer can chicken" just waiting to be devoured.
Mmmmm.....corn on the cob is my FAVORITE! There's even a video that I will try to post soon, so cute! Although the rest of us did not enjoy the "after effects" of the corn...but I'll spare you all the details.
Aidan's grandma taught him that he has to lay down for his bottle. Otherwise he'd keep moving around the room and trying to play with the bottle in his mouth. I'm a little paranoid about that as I lost a front tooth that way. So, now he's gotten in the habit of laying down when he really wants something from you. He laid down here because I have a roasted marshmallow that he wants some of...badly by the looks of it (he's also signing more)!
I did really give him some and he thoroughly enjoyed it!
The Cherry Bowl Drive-In. Since I'm not at home I can't show you this same picture only from last year. Aidan looks much more enthused this year. He had a good time, although he had a hard time falling asleep in his car seat and was up past 11:30. He was really good though, no screaming or crying, just looking around...wide-eyed.
Even mom and dad had to get in on the fun!

No comments: