Monday, May 14, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper

I had a few more pictures I thought I'd share. Aidan has been growing so much, and in honor of Mother's Day yesterday I wanted to let you know how much of a helper my little boy is...

He never leaves me in want of things to clean. There are always ample opportunities to clean dishes, bottles, floors, highchairs, walls, clothes, little bottoms, and windows...just to name a few!
But, he's definitely worth it and rewards me with love, smiles, and laughs! Yesterday he even started giving me kisses. His version is an open mouthed turn toward your face, but it's definitely in response to the request for a kiss. He is a true blessing and I'm so grateful to be his mother.


He makes nice with the neighbors so they are more forgiving! We aren't the best neighbors always (we don't mow as quickly as we should, our landscaping is still lacking, and we don't shovel our sidewalk wide enough, etc.). Who can resist this little boy?


He helps with the laundry. Well, actually he sits on the laundry or pulls it out of the basket so that he can get in! But, it's so adorable!
And, he's already a boy after his mama's heart...trying to drink Coke before bed! :)

No comments: