Thursday, April 9, 2009

A little more...

Okay, so I have no good excuse for not posting much lately. I actually have been taking a fair amount of pictures lately. Aidan and I have been spending some time outside over the last six weeks or so as it warms up! It's so good for both of us. The main reason I haven't posted these pictures is because I don't know how... I got a new camera and don't know how to make the photos a postable form, so I'm waiting to get "lessons" from Chris. And, as most of us know, learning something from your significant other is not always the best for a marriage! :) I'll learn hopefully within the next few weeks and post the best ones to get you all caught up!

In the meantime I have my little pocket camera that I still carry in my purse and use occasionally as well.
Aidan and I went to the park yesterday to enjoy the sunshine and the semi-warm (40's) weather. I was afraid it would be muddy... but it was perfect!

Aidan enjoyed watching some older boys play basketball, dreaming of the day he could play with them.
We looked for bugs, sticks, and anything else we could find in the grass. What a boy I have! :)
Yes, I know he needs a haircut...it's on the agenda for Monday!

Otherwise we haven't been up to much exciting lately. I went to Chicago this past weekend for a wedding. The bride is a friend from high school, so it was interesting to see all sorts of people I haven't seen in about 10 years. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Kretyen said...

Great to see you outside some. Also glad to have you posting again.
I'll have to get used to posting on the Mac. Give Aidan a big hug for me.