I did it! I completed a 5K race on May 10. It was very exciting and although I wish I could have ran more of the race (as opposed to walking parts), I still accomplished a huge personal goal. I finished before the "official" time of 50 min. I completed it in 36 min 30 sec. And it was very exciting to actually be a part of all the excitement. I have volunteered as a medical personnel for the 25 K race before and had a ton of fun, but this was totally different. Here's to the next race...!

2 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you for doing this race and finishing. Aidan looks proud of you, too!
Hey Christi....I am so proud of you! That is awesome that you did that run..I wish I would do that. I got your message but I thought I would respond here. I am due November 13th...we don't know what it is yet. And yes I am feeling pretty sick! But it is getting better. I did not know you moved!! E-mail me your new address and phone number...
Post a Comment