I picked Aidan up today from his Grandma and Grandpa Conran's. After he woke up from his nap, we took him outside to enjoy the beautiful weather and feel the grass in his toes. Aidan wasn't so sure this was so great! He sat there enjoying the sunshine, but didn't want his bare skin to touch the grass. He would try to crawl to grandpa but couldn't figure out how to crawl to him without touching the grass. It was so funny.

Please don't make me touch this stuff!

I can't figure out how to sit without touching this strange stuff!

It's almost scary! I'm definitely not touching it!

Grandpa, just pick me up! Don't make me touch this grass!
1 comment:
thats just hilarious... Can't you just imagine what it would be like as your little boy to have so many things to discover for the first time... oh how you would have done things differently, or soaked it in more. Gotta love the blogosphere.
Post a Comment