Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Fourth

We celebrated the fourth at my in-laws. We had a great time celebrating many birthdays, fathers day, and the fourth all in one day! I also am getting a much better handle on my camera and now know how to process the RAW images it takes. I think I'm getting better at taking pictures too...although that will be a work in progress for some time.

Aidan is not a hard iced cream fan, but my mother-in-law found these cute little ice cream cone bowls that he can lick it out of and still enjoy an iced cream treat! Watching the bottle rockets (about 10 year old ones), think he likes them?
Aidan and Uncle Nick.


Sparklers. Aidan was actually really careful with these, I wasn't sure about a 3-year old with a lit object!



Aidan showing off the birthday card he colored for grandpa.






No comments: