(Blogger is not cooperating and will not upload the pictures in the order I want them to go...so...)
Yesterday my mom and I took Aidan to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. We've been every year that we've come and it's fun to see the different interaction Aidan has with his surroundings every year. He's still a ham...

Looking for the Prairie Dogs with Noni.

The was yesterday morning and believe it or not it was only 37 degrees outside! But, Aidan was perfectly content to play outside. I hadn't heard him for awhile, so I went to check on him. He'd poured water out of the watering cans and was watching his foot prints now that his slippers were soaking wet. It was cold, but the AZ sun is so much different than in MI, it didn't feel too bad (although I wouldn't have been in the water!) and I could still see Aidan's breath in the cold air...

Back to the museum, they had many interactive exhibits around that Aidan enjoyed playing with. Hammering mesquite leaves into paintbrushes...

Wearing Noni's sun hat...almost a perfect fit!

Touching a snake. He didn't want to touch it at first, but warmed up after he saw a few other kids touch it too. This was a Rosy Boa or in Aidan's words a "Roe Boey". He had fun the rest of the day showing us how his tongue goes in and out. Luckily this year he didn't squeeze the snake (he did at the zoo last year!).

A squirrel who stole some of the BigHorn Sheep's food...a sweet potato!

My crazy little boy enjoyed this little look out cave, he climbed in and out for at least 15-20 minutes, which in toddler time is tons! He also was yelling and showing us three fingers (although we're not really sure why!).

"Cheese"

What fun to enjoy being outside again!
No comments:
Post a Comment