Tuesday, September 9, 2008

All Clean

The evening afternoon after my last post Aidan and I drove back home to Grand Rapids to meet my friends and their kids for an afternoon of catch up and girl talk while the kids play.  Unfortunately we didn't make it there and I got a great explanation for Aidan's grumpiness of the previous day...he didn't feel good!  Ooops!  Nothing like a little puke to make you feel guilty for being so mad...

He threw up on the drive home, so after mopping it up the best I could with already dirty laundry and putting his PJs back on, we finished the drive home.  When we got home I spent 45 minutes trying to dismantle the car seat so I could wash the cover and the straps.  I finally figured most of it out...but eventually cut two little elastic straps that hold the cover down underneath the seat.  The dumb manufacturer put the straps through the actual frame of the car seat leaving me no choice.  The other infuriating thing was that the other two similar straps on the car seat were addressed in the instructions leaving me to fend for myself on these.  So, I did the best I could.

Needless to say, he felt much better and actually had more energy that evening than he'd had in awhile.  But, I had to get a picture of the clean boy and the clean carseat...even though Aidan didn't want to cooperate.

No comments: