Well, I've officially started my new schedule; work on the long weekend and "vacationing" up in Traverse City during the week. I'm not so sure I'd call four straight days with a toddler, not to mention the two-hour drive up and back to cap it all off a true vacation! But, it's time that I really appreciate being able to be together as a family again!
Last night while I was making dinner, Aidan and Chris were reading a book in our room. A great moment of father-son bonding.

Today we went to a little beach on Long Lake we discovered over Fourth of July weekend. It was nice because the distance from the car to the beach is very short, there is lots of shade, and it's not very busy. The downside is that there are a lot of rocks...well, for me that is. Aidan played the entire time with rocks. Throwing then into the water, or putting them into a bucket with another little boy he met. I think I could get used to this...we'll see how I feel when the snow starts!



1 comment:
I love Aidan's haircut! All your pictures are great.
Post a Comment