Monday, April 7, 2008

Little Reader

Aidan has been really into reading books lately. Although, he doesn't want to be read to, but he wants to just flip through them on his own. March was reading month and one of my friends from Max and Erma's is a teacher. So, Aidan and I went to Miss Abby's class and read to her second graders. After we were done the students had some quiet time to read and Aidan picked up a book and joined right in! (Oh, and it was St. Patrick's day, so note the green! :) )At home, it's no different. Aidan has a favorite Disney book that he got two years ago for Christmas. It came with a little plastic CD player. He just loves to flip through it, and "rock, rock" in the chair.
...or on the floor...

Isn't he precious!?

1 comment:

EB said...

Yes! He certainly is precious! :)

It's been great to see you just coming back to yourself and feeling so much better.

You are such a true friend and I am blessed to have you in my life. I think I forgot to thank you because we left for our trip so soon after I saw you that Monday night but your little visit to me at work just made my day and made me feel so special. I'm thankful for you, friend. See you Friday!
Love,
EB