Monday, December 3, 2007

Hangin' Around

Aidan and I have had a great weekend. Sunday and Monday we did nothing...except some cleaning because my boss and two other co-workers are coming here on Wednesday for a meeting. But otherwise we've just done some playing.

Aidan loves to "feed" his piggy with the spare change I find laying around. I do have to watch him closely though as he tend to try and eat the money...This morning I was cleaning in the other room and came around the corner to find this...


...enough said... :)

2 comments:

Kretyen said...

Yikes!

I get such a laugh out of that kid.
Love you all.
Dad

Bart Saunders said...

You have such good photos Christi. Hope work is going well. Are you done shopping and wrapping... it gets old after awhile. Hope you are going to make some neat Christmas memories together with your family. This year the kids are actually able to soak in some of the Christmas scene. I was so touched watching our daughter sing Happy Birthday to Jesus today and blow out a candle... I hope we can instill in her the spirit of giving to those that need a reminder of God's love for them.