This picture shows my little climber on his toy. He got there himself, but his legs aren't long enough yet to make it go, so he just sits!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Still Climbing
My little boy loves to climb! He used to push this toy around and now that he thinks he's mastered walking, it's all about climbing. He is walking almost everywhere now. When he falls, he just stands back up and keeps walking. He can walk carrying things, stop and pick things up or set them down without falling. It's so amazing to watch his development. He's even starting to tickle people. It's so cute, his little fingers swish back and forth all for a big reaction...although it gets tiring after the 10th time in one day! It's hard to be so dramatic all the time! But, still no talking. Occasionally I get a word I think I understand, but mostly it's just grunts, screams, and baby noises. I'm waiting for the day he'll say "I love you mom"!
This picture shows my little climber on his toy. He got there himself, but his legs aren't long enough yet to make it go, so he just sits!
This picture shows my little climber on his toy. He got there himself, but his legs aren't long enough yet to make it go, so he just sits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment