We recently gave Aidan a few bites of ice cream. He liked it, although this picture doesn't indicate that. He would make this face each time we gave him a new bite I think related to the cold on his teeth. But, he kept asking for more!
We got together again for a play date yesterday at my friend Lenore's house. We all met at a breastfeeding support group and have been getting together weekly since. There are four of us girls and the babies were all born within two weeks of each other. It's been fun to watch them change and grow together as well as learn that I'm not alone! It was good to catch up with my friends again.
This is Aidan and Carolyn. They were holding hands, but I didn't quite capture that moment, my camera skills aren't the best.
We did finally get all four kids together for a group photo shoot. It's a good thing we weren't in a public place either because it took a lot of antics to get a picture of them all looking and somewhat smiling! It would have been quite embarrassing!
No comments:
Post a Comment